Sunday, January 6, 2008

Gunstop 5 Jan 08

1st time going skiing muahahahahaha.... the drive was about 1hr to Gunstop. Skiing is an expensive sport, paid USD75 for the 1st lesson. After getting all the required equipments, Dog n me went to baby slopes to try out... Trying to grasp control of the skis is no easy task keke! Went for the 1st lesson at 2pm, the instructors taught us some basic stuff then brought us to the ski lifts...
Kuku pig reached the beginner slopes, but lost control on my way n snowballed down the rest of the slope. With poles n skis flying off in all directions, I gave up n sat there until the instructors came n picked them up for me hoho! I saw another 1st timer crashed into the trees n stuck there, walau muz hurt alot... hope I dun ever encounter tt! The 2nd trip down the slopes is equally as disastrous, hitting my head n hurting my wrist while I fell...
Been duno how many years since I last exercise leh, ended off the day totally exhausted n lazing on the snow keke...

No comments: