Monday, August 18, 2008

Cabot Creamery 16 Aug 08

Cabot: the home of all cheese muahahahahaha :P Bcos of my love for cheeseeeeee, I have always wanted to visit Cabot. Due to my lactose intolerance, cheese had become my milk alternative since kindergarten time... During this factory tour, I learnt tt Cabot cheese has no lactose, no wonder I m fine despite the amount I m eating currently. The older the cheese = the stronger the flavor, I realised that 3 yr aged cheddar cheese is sooo delicious, much better than pepperjack or american cheese. Well, there's other weird flavors like jalapeno, blue cheese, horseradish... all I dun dare to try, looks yucky to me but seems to b pretty popular amongst other visitors here today. Of course, my Vermont trip ended w quite abit of cheese products n ice wine, at least it's a fruitful trip. Guess this is the last time I will b in Vermont, the laid back n green mountain state.

I found my pig friends in the farm heehee :P

Cows along the roads grazing freely aroud the area...

No comments: