Monday, August 18, 2008

Ben & Jerry's 15 Aug 08

2nd trip to Vermont, the Green Mountain state. First n foremost, Ben n Jerry's Ice Cream! Since the previous visit was last winter, I did not get to see the entire visitor center. So... off to Flavor Graveyard, the place where dead flavors were remembered.

This one sounds yummy, too bad dun hav chance to taste it leh...

Factory tour again, but still no badge! :( Too many ppl come for tour during summer, they ran out of badges for visitors... so sad y i so sway come 2x oso dun have?!

Top of the chart: Cherry Galcia (I dun reali fancy cherry), but I do like No. 2 Coco Chip Cookie Dough yumyum! I am a B&J fan since my sister intro to me few yrs back, now I am reali hooked!!! B&J's flavors are just so yummy, and they have creative names n pretty packaging too! keke now I sound like some saleswoman promoting her wonderful products... :P

No comments: