Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Capitol Reef National Park 02 Jul 08

Not a well known park, tts y dun need pay entrance fee bah I guess... But it dun reali matter since I got the Annual Park Pass keke. Same activity as the last few days... hiking loh! Went on the Hickman Trail, fair easy one but the sun is way tooooo HOT! Got this pic due to vandalism on the rocks... can't reali understand y ppl would want to destroy the natural beauty of this place haizzz

Capitol Reef got part of its name from the following Capitol Dome, the other half 'Reef' is due to the fact that this freaking desert like place used to be submerged in water. Muahahhahahaha unbelievable but true loh... C wat nature can do in time, amazing!!!

Kon n Siamese-twin went for another trail, Cohab Canyon trail. I cant join in cos diarrhoea, so I got myself stuck at the camping ground restroom area HAIZZZ... stupid stomach aways 'chu' pattern at the wrong time. Luckily, it's not very serious so I can still continue hiking the following day... in Arches National Park.

No comments: