Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lonza Xmas Party 14 Dec 07

2nd Xmas party of the week, this time for the entire Lonza Portsmouth. Over 700 ppl attended the dinner, it was abit chaotic n I dun think I koe even 10% of those who appeared keke.
Typical me wore a black dress, recycled from Singapore... Went ard taking photos w fellow colics n TAPs n STRATs, juz like other typical D&D photo taking sessions loh.

The entire NEC (New England Centre) was booked by Lonza, so many ballrooms on the 2 storey building. Ended up jumpin from main ballroom to 2nd floor juz to siam the food queue. Food is quite nice, I like the scallop n prawn pasta + clam chowder. It would be nicer if there were more variety (too much vege). There's coco fountain too, too bad I din get to makan alot cos busy takin photos...
My colics all went bonkers, wasted away w alcohol on the dancefloor. Quite a nice sight for me, I got to c the crazy side of many at my workplace!

No comments: