Sunday, December 30, 2007

San Franscisco Day 9 30 Dec 07

Oakland area today, with Italian lasagna as my lunch. It's my fav Italian food, but tastes quite different from those in Sg. How to describe leh? Guess it's more authentic bah, since the chef is Italian...

Then, I walked all the way from Oakland back to Berkeley. Total journey took me 3hours+ keke, but it's on the way tt I gained insight of life in US.
Oakland: Life of the rich n high-class, beautiful houses n cars
UC Berkeley: Full of students, brimming w laughter n fun
San Frans Bay Area: Hot Tourist Spot, need I elaborate more?
Berkeley: Life of the poor n homeless, many ppl smoking marijuana

I m not born w a silver spoon in my mouth, but I am thankful tt there's a roof over my head + yummy food for stomach + abit extra $$ for travelling. I dun have $ to buy car, but I m glad to b a MRT gal, at least I can get ard in Sg. (though I cant reali get ard in NH lah...)

Suddenly feel very tired.. think my hyperactive state of mind in the past week is eating into me now, guess I hav to oror early tonite n leave the packing for tml loh...

No comments: