skip to main |
skip to sidebar
San Franscisco Day 6 27 Dec 07
Destination Japantown: Went to makan at Kushi Tsuru, authentic Jap food! Yummy Yummy, long time neva eat soft shell crab, unagi, salmon sashimi n fried tofu liao. Wat a satisfying meal lo!


After food, went to buy titbits to bring back NH (lucky I brought a 1/2 filled luggage)... but hor realise I kana dock cai tou as there's a Jap supermarket selling the same things at much cheapo price. Kanasai leh, to think I spent abt 50 bucks on inflated titbits!!
Carried all these heavy stuff back to Berkeley which is abt 1hr journey, sobsobs my poor hands so painful :(
UC Berkeley (University of California, Berkeley): The place I m stayin now is within walkin distance to UC Berkeley, so we went for a walk in the late afternoon. Big campus w many Victorian style buildings, no space constraints (compared to NUS) as each course has its own building. For example, Bacteriology has one building all to its own.
Alot of nice cafes n restaurants located near the fountain area, w many tourists visiting this famous Uni...
On the walk back home, we went for chestnut crepes. Delicious, juz nice for my sweet tooth... think I will go bk n try the nutella coco one if I have the chance heehee :P
No comments:
Post a Comment