skip to main |
skip to sidebar
San Franscisco Day 8 29 Dec 07
Lunch is Hawaiian style Alohana!
Operation Free n Easy today, went to Embarcadero Victoria's Secret n spent another 170+ USD. Haizzz think I m addicted to VS already, keeping buyin till I can stock up duno how long liao kekeTook the F line to Pier 39 again, to see the seals at the Fisherman's Wharf. This time, I manage to catch them on my camera b4 it gets dark heehee :P It's rainy n cloudy, so the scenary is not as fantastic as the previous trip here loh...
Walked over to Boudin hoping to buy the kawaii bread but no luck agn... they dun have the small ones anymore sobsobs. Guess I reali hav no luck w bread in SF!
It's still drizzling when I reached Berkeley Bart station, so I walked home in the rain. Kinda reminds of the time in Sg, always walkin ard in the rain. (cos umbrella dun exist in lazy pig's dictionary) Somehow, the rain slapped me n there's a sudden realisation of how much I changed these 5 mths in US. In my struggle to become independent, I lost myself along the way... No way am I allowing all these to continue on, I will make sure my xiaozhu self comes back to life n this is one of my 2008 resolution!When I got home, Uncle Tiger got a huge shock when he saw my huge VS paperbag. It's the 2nd time in the week I went on VS shoppin spree hoho!
No comments:
Post a Comment