Wednesday, December 26, 2007

San Franscisco Day 5 26 Dec 07

Time for post XMAS sales! It's me n oni me, going to downtown SF by myself muahahahhaa!

Finali, there's a place in US tt has visible public transport. Liberation n freedom for the 1st time ever since I stepped on US ground, as I dun need a driver license / car to get ard SF. I can go out anytime, anywhere according to my own schedule, even when Uncle is not here to accompany me. Now then I realise how I took for granted the MRT / bus system in Singapore... paying a high price for it now, I am virtually a jailbird in NH who cant get anywhere by myself!
Enuf rambling for now... on to my shoppin spree, walk ard downtown SF n 1st stop is Victoria's Secret keke!

Spent over 200 bucks on perfumes, shower gel, body lotion, bras n undies... buy till so happy then realise I spent 3hrs in this shop alone... Luckily for my wallet, there's nothing else tts appealing for the rest of the day. Carried my heavy shoppin bag all the way back to Berkeley n met Uncle for dinner. We had Thai beef salad n fried chicken wings w stuff vermicelli, tasty but I m too hungry tt I gobble the food down before taking photo... the result of forgettin lunch heehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like heck of a lot of fun. :)